Dance/USA is looking for video clips of Miami area professional dance artists for use in its marketing materials for the 2015 Dance/USA Annual Conference. The upcoming Dance/USA Annual Conference will take place June 17-20, 2015.
- Please submit several clips of you and/or your company featuring a diverse range of genres, costumes, settings, and casting.
- Clips must not exceed 3 minutes in length.
- Submit high-quality, high-resolution performance footage.
- If available, please submit clips of performances featuring Miami locations.
- See ‘Video Requirements’ for acceptable formats.
- Include all media contact information as well as photo credits and dancer credits.
- By submitting video clips, you (your organization, the dancers, and the videographer) give Dance/USA permission to use the clips for Dance/USA marketing materials.
- HD [High Definition] Resolution: HD 720p [16:9 aspect ratio] Bit Rate: 5,000 - 10,000 Kbits
- HD [High Definition] Resolution: HD 1280p [16:9 aspect ratio] Bit Rate: 10,000 - 20,000 Kbits (better resolution)
- Video Compression Format: Codec H264
- Frame Rate: 24, 25, or 30
- Format: MOV and MPEG4 files
- Please do not send SD (Standard Definition) Video
How to submit your videos
- Upload your videos to the Dance/USA Google Drive folder here. Or put this URL into your web browser: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzuFEApG1VzrWjhCQ1NBQXFtUUE&usp=sharing. Upload time will depend on the bandwidth of the Internet you are using.
- Please include the name of your company in the name of the file.
- Please also upload a file with your company’s contact information.
Deadline for Submission
- Friday, September 19, 2014 at 5pm ET.
Not all clips will be selected. If your clip is selected, you will be notified in Fall 2014.